Aglaonema is photographed in a Tondela pot. The package contains a plant in a plastic pot.
About the plant:
Aglaonema, called the "sleeping virgin" or Chinese evergreen plant, is a perennial herb of the Aronaceae family, usually with spotted lanceolate leaves (most often white-green or red-green). The species Aglaonema commutatum Crete is specific for its green leaves with red edging.
It has small flowers and its fruit are poisonous berries. It comes from the shady tropical forests of Southeast Asia. The flowers of this indoor plant are found only in summer and their color is white or yellow. In indigenous conditions, it also has its importance in medicine, as it is given for the external treatment of various insect stings, snake bites or ulcers.
Difficulty: For beginners
Cleans the air: Yes
Pet Friendly: No
Suitable for hydroponics: Yes
Suitable for Kokedama: Yes
Approximate height of plant with pot : 35 cm
Diameter of the flower pot : 12 cm
Every plant is different, just like us humans. Please allow for a possible deviation in appearance compared to the product photo.
- Overwatering: Too much water can cause root rot, yellowing and leaf drop.
- Browning of leaf edges, curling: Cold and draft.
- Withered leaves, browning of their tips: Too dry air.
- Brown spots on leaves: Burn of leaves from direct sunlight.
- Weevils (in case of excess light), worms, aphids, scale insects: We deal with special sprays.