Syngonium is photographed in a Tondela pot.
The package includes: a plant transplanted by us in a plastic pot.
About the plant:
Syngonium podophyllum is a climbing plant from the Araceae family. Their home is tropical South and Central America, especially Mexico and Brazil, where S. podophyllum is most abundant. The greatest diversity of species is in Panama and Costa Rica. This species of Arrow has pointed green leaves with a white tinge.
In their homeland, they are considered invasive plants. They grow like creepers even in the crowns of other trees, their height can reach 10-20 meters. They form aerial roots and grow very quickly. In its youth, the plant does not need support, but during its life it begins to change its leaves to lobed and create climbing stems that may require support.
Difficulty: For beginners
Cleans the air: Yes
Suitable for pets: No
Approximate height of plant with pot: 30 cm
Diameter of the flower pot: 12 cm
Every plant is different, just like us humans. Please allow for a possible deviation in appearance compared to the product photo.
More about syngonias we are wrote in our article .
- Overwatering: Too much water can cause root rot, yellowing or leaf drop.
- Cool and damp habitat: Root rot and poor growth.
- Browning of the tips of the leaves: Little irrigation, too low air humidity, calcareous water.
- Brown spots on leaves: Burn of leaves from direct sunlight.
- Squirrels, woolly bugs - we deal with them with special sprays.