Biocont NeemAzal T/S has a wide range of uses for both crops and pests. It has a voracious effect on the pest and has a partially systemic effect on the plants, which means that it acts at the point of spraying and spreads only partially in the plant. It stops the eating activity of pests (that is, they no longer harm), the death of pests occurs within a few days.
Active substance : azadirachtin 10.6 g/l
Warning : it must not hit the pear tree, the criterion for assessing effectiveness is the size, possibly the amount of bites, damage to the leaves, the formation of honeydew by sucking insects, or the development of the population density of pests
- during the beginning of the attack or at the first visible symptoms
- suitable for application in greenhouses or outdoor areas
- before treatment, it is necessary to check the sensitivity on a smaller number of plants or on a smaller area
- under no circumstances should the product touch the surrounding vegetation, especially sensitive pear trees
- use a maximum of 2x - 4x per vegetation (depending on the crop and pest)
- stop spraying when it is completely moistened, at the latest when the drops fall from the surface of the plant
- suitable for organic cultivation
Packaging 25 ml.