Aglaonema Spotted Star
Aglaonema is photographed in a Ferry pot.
The package includes: a plant transplanted by us in a plastic pot.
Aglaonema Spotted Star from the Aron family (also "sleeping virgin" ) is a lanceolate ornamental plant with its beautifully colored leaves that grow in bunches, originating from the region of Southeast Asia. In summer, the plant can produce delicate inflorescences of yellow or white quivers, which can turn into poisonous berries after flowering. Aglaonema Spotted Star impresses with its wild coloring of green leaves and various shades of pink. Yellow and white pigments can sometimes occur. Aglaonema belongs to the popular, fast-growing indoor plants. It is also referred to as Lucky plant (according to Feng Shui), i.e. a plant that brings luck and financial success.
Difficulty: For beginners
Cleans the air: Yes
Suitable for pets: No
Approximate height of plant with pot : 35 cm
Diameter of the flower pot : 12 cm
Every plant is different, just like us humans. Please allow for a possible deviation in appearance compared to the product photo.
- Overwatering: Too much water can cause root rot, yellowing and leaf drop.
- Browning of leaf edges, curling: Cold and draft.
- Withered leaves, browning of their tips: Too dry air.
- Brown spots on leaves: Burn of leaves from direct sunlight.
- Weevils (in case of excess light), worms, aphids, scale insects: We deal with special sprays.